The first affordable oil free D-Icers. The new oil free motors are more energy efficient. They save money when used for Aeration or Deicing.
Why Choose Our Oil-Free D-Icer?
The innovative motor design, high-efficiency, and extra features leave the competition behind. A superior product that costs no more than the competition. It is a powerful submersible motor-driven water circulation unit that prevents ice formation during winter months by continuously propelling warmer subsurface water up to the surface. The D-Icer keeps the area ice-free. It's ideal for use around a boat or dock.
The unique one-piece design of the shroud prevents large debris from being sucked through and damaging the propeller, a major cause of failure in other ice prevention devices. Optional thermostat control is available, as well as an optional flotation collar to hold the D-Icer near the surface for aerating. Oil-Free design is more energy efficient than the typical Oil-Filled units!
2 Year Warranty!
- NEW Oil-Free Design- no chance of oil leaks polluting our environment.
- More Energy Efficient than Oil-Filled Units- costs less to operate. Pays for itself.
- Molded Glass Filled Nylon Shroud- guides water flow, and blocks debris.
- Stainless Steel Motor Shaft and Motor Housing- eliminates corrosion.
- Dual Internal Seals and Double Lip Shaft Seal- keep water and dirt out for long life.
- High Efficiency Motor and High Performance Propeller- give the most flow for your energy dollars.
- Continuous Duty 120v or 230v Single Phase Motors- can run non-stop for years without maintenance.
- Standard 50' or 100' Field Replaceable Power Cords- get you to the middle of the slip without modification.
- Designed for Harsh Saltwater Environment with Renewable Zinc Anode for Corrosion Protection- thrives in salt or mineral filled water.
- Easy to Install by One Person- fast setup allows use as a portable unit.
|#6205D||1/2 HP D-Icer with 50' Oil-Resistant Power Cord|
|#6205D-100||1/2 HP D-Icer with 100' Oil-Resistant Power Cord|
|#6208D||3/4 HP D-Icer with 50' Oil-Resistant Power Cord|
|#6208D-100||3/4 HP D-Icer with 100' Oil-Resistant Power Cord|
|#6210D||1 HP D-Icer with 50' Oil-Resistant Power Cord|
|#6210D-100||1 HP D-Icer with 100' Oil-Resistant Power Cord|
230v/50Hz European Models
|#6228D||1/2 HP D-Icer without Plug|
|#6228D-EU||1/2 HP D-Icer with European Plug|
|#6228D-UK||1/2 HP D-Icer with UK Plug|
|#6229D||3/4 HP D-Icer without Plug|
|#6229D-EU||3/4 HP D-Icer with European Plug|
|#6229D-UK||3/4 HP D-Icer with UK Plug|
|#6230D||1HP D-Icer without Plug|
|#6230D-EU||1 HP D-Icer with European Plug|
|#6230D-UK||1HP D-Icer with UK Plug|
|#6231D||2 HP D-Icer without Plug|
|#6231D-EU||2 HP D-Icer with European Plug|
|#6231D-UK||2 HP D-Icer with UK Plug|